Wednesday 5 March 2014

im not happy but i hope you happy

Do you think of me from time to time or is it all faded. That meaning itself is unnatural.Every day after I sent you away.In the time I spent alone. I become obsessed now it’s pitiful. If I was a burden.If I was like luggage.You should have left earlier I’m sorry. It was hard because of me, right? Were you really uncomfortable? I was like a fool and couldn’t even take a hint. OH NO I DIDN’T CRY CRY CRY.Even if I hate someone. Nothing changes since it’s the end. The sadness over you BYE BYE BYE. Since you need to be without me to be happyOOH OOH Without you I’M NOT HAPPY BUT I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY. I’ll watch over you from afar. Without you I’M NOT HAPPY BUT I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY. After putting all memories behind. Live happily once forgetting me. I Hope you’re H A P P Y. Live happily once forgetting me. I Wish you’re H A P P Y.I thought we had it together but well….I tried in everyway. I stayed up whenever waiting for you.You said you were unhappy with a love from a girl like me WAIT. I understood it well POW I hurt so much OUCH. Thought you was happy but you turned me out. Trying to be cool I held in my tears which are my true feelings. If you missed it a little.If you had any regrets. I bet you couldnt be so cold to me. Did you love me at all or was it all lies. I couldn’t even take a hint.OH NO I DIDN’T CRY CRY CRY. Even if I hate someone. Nothing changes since it’s the end. The sadness over you BYE BYE BYE. Since you need to be without me to be happy. OOH OH. Without you I’M NOT HAPPY BUT I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY. I’ll watch over you from afar. Without you I’M NOT HAPPY BUT I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY. After putting all memories behind. Live happily once forgetting me. I Hope you’re H A P P Y.Live happily once forgetting me. I Wish you’re H A P P Y.You need to be happy at least for a HAPPY ENDING. I’m not being funny I want you to know this is the truth. You need to be happy at least for a HAPPY ENDING. I’m not being funny I want you to know this is the truth. Without you I’M NOT HAPPY BUT I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY. I’ll watch over you from afar. Without you I’M NOT HAPPY BUT I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY. After putting all memories behind.Live happily once forgetting me.I Hope you’re H A P P Y.Live happily once forgetting me.I Wish you’re H A P P Y


No comments:

Post a Comment

Awak komen saya sayang awak! >.<